Re: How to best get smooth scrolling in X?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Stephen J Baker wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
>
> > Yes, this seems in line with most other stuff I have read. It is the same
> > thing for stuff like DGA, right?
> >
> > DGA & SDL gives true doublebuffering, but only in fullscreen mode it
> > seems. Sigh.
>
> OpenGL hardware typically provides for two modes:

Thanks. Would it be your impression that the OpenGL drivers typically wait
for the vertial retrace before swapping?

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes