[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Space sim in the works
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Space sim in the works
- From: "Miguel A. Osorio" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:00:19 -0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:15:46 -0500
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030225
The project which I'm part of has finally a website of it's own.
Actually, it's our studio's site, but the project's details are all
there. You can find screenshots and a movie from our first techdemo,
which demonstrates our engine's rendering capabilities.
I'm the team's lead programmer, and I was responsible for our engine so
far (since we recently had a new addition to the team, another
programmer). The engine is being fully developed in a Linux environment,
though it is actually multi-platform (using SDL and OpenGL).For now we
only have the rendering subsystem functioning, but we'll be adding
networking, sound, AI, and all the other fun stuff. If you would like to
know more about our tech, feel free to mail me.
And, of course, our site is www.somniumstudio.com, go ahead and check
it out, comments about our work would be appreciated.
I'd also like to say that this is indeed the *only* technical list I
need to subscribe to, since it kicks some serious butt :P. I'll be sure
to include linuxgames in the project's credits.
Thanks for your attention,
Miguel A. Osorio.