Re: Installable from the first?

> Craig Maloney wrote:

> When you say most of the systems out there, do you mean package manager
> packages like .deb or .rpm, or are you referring to things other than
> autotools such as Scons?

I'm talking about Scons and imake and all of the other tools out there for
building from source. I know RPM can build a tarball from source with
configure, so it may make building packages that much smoother.

Good luck!

  Craig Maloney  (craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx)        http://decafbad.net
    Work Hard.  Rock Hard.  Eat Hard.  Sleep Hard.  Grow Big.
    Wear Glasses If You Need 'Em.  -- The Webb Wilder Credo