Re: Hello I'm a commercial programer

Frederic SAVOIR wrote:

>I'm a commercial programmer of games and I interesting to get new to convert
>our current games (I will do it on my free time)...

Hmmm, let's see...

How familiar are you with Linux in general, Linux programming in particular
and Linux game programming in <what's the correct word here??> ?

Do you already have your Linux development tools (compiler, editor,
debugger, ...) set up?

Cu
	Christian

PS: I'm looking forward to playing your games here :)
--

Error 032: Recursion error - see error 032