Re: Future of the IRC meetings

Quoting Christian Reiniger (warewolf@mayn.de):

> * continue as now, i.e. weekly?
> * continue on a less frequent, but still fixed rythm (e.g. bi-weekly)?
> * be only held on demand from now on?

I think delay the next irc-meeting until the new site is up and running with
new homepage draft.

But then I think we have a lot to discuss at an irc-meeting. At that time,
we should discuss things such as:

 - What should the individual developers to do keep the site up-to-date.
 - Common communication layers between the sdk's. Do we need corba or com to
   do this, or is there a better way.
 - What should be compared, and what shouldn't. Should low-level API's be
   compared to high-level API's. If so, on what terms.
 - Which sites are "related sites".
 - Which applications qualify to be mentioned in the application list.
 - etc etc.

--
Magnus Norddahl
ClanSoft