Let me introduce myself.

Hi,

let me introduce myself. I'm Rob Kaper, a 21 year old communicationsystems
student in the Netherlands. As you might already know, this week I have
created the Linux Game Breeding website (http://capsi.com/lgb/). It's
another effort to initiate development of Linux games.

I realize that this is nothing unique. I have contacted Ian (Crawford) who
has a similiar page and I hope that we can merge our projects. I found out
too late about his project, unfortunately. I might not have started my own
if I had known about it earlier, but now that I have I am determined to make
it a success. By cooperation and not competition, of course.

Let me know your thoughts!

Greetz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net