Re: GGI

Magnus Norddahl wrote:

>Well, I've asked some questions on the ggi mailing list too. If they give me
>some usefull information I'll continue my work. But since ggi won't compile
>on my system, I may need someone else's help on testing the implementation.

Ok.

>> But the nonworking configure script is strange nevertheless. What snapshot
>> did you download?
>
>ggi-devel-981007.tar.gz

Well, that's, obviously, the most current one, yes ;)

I assume the configure error has already been solved. At least looking at
the five "I recompiled the stuff today" mails per day on their list ;)

Or perhaps the configure script is simply out of date and you have to run
'autoconf' again...

Cu
	Christian
--

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?