Re: Let me introduce myself.

Christian Reiniger wrote:
> >Sounds like a plan to me.  Where do we start?  I really think we should keep the
> >theme of LGB.  It's purty...
>
> (Is the 'purty' thing a spelling error or are my dictionaries crappy??)
'Purty' or 'Purdy' is a spelling for how some dialects pronounce
'pretty'.

> Just my $0.02 EUR: If a change on the website design is costly, let's skip
> it for now. It's hard enough to integrate the now rapidly appearing (hint,
> hint ;) contents into the existing webpage.

I agree wholeheartedly.  Let's focus on content, not on appearance.
Or do you want to waste all your time talking, and accomplish
nothing, like the late lamented Freedows project?

Everyone who has something to contribute- author a web page
yourself, and post a link to it.  Others will snarf it into
a unified page later.
- Dan