IRC meeting of October 10

Only three people responded to my late proposal to chat tonight, however we
did come up with some more idea's for the merge.

Basically it comes down to the following options (or so we thought):

- one site, with three sections (recruiting, resources, game hosting).
- three interlinked sites, with the same theme as lay-out and a clear
  statement that is a three-chapter story (those three sections).

LGB would be the recruiting part, LGDC the resources and LG (linuxgames.com)
the user-ready-games hosting. LGA could be merged into the last part.

I will work out a detailed proposal based on the IRC meeting, including the
items and responsibilities of each part of the site, along with the way of
cooperation.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net