Re: LGDC Homepage & LGB

> That's cool.  Can we perhaps get the Crystal Space people
> to grab your .spec, and release src and Intel .rpm's when
> they do source releases?  (I know .rpm's are usually
> handled by outsiders, but can't see why the development
> team couldn't use them, too.)

Sure.. I encourage it, though as releases progress, there is usually
changes that need to be made to the SPEC file so it may or may
not remain the same.  The developers would know what these
changes are.  SPEC files are best written by the author's of the
software, they have the most insight into their software and
know how they want it built and where it should be stuck
on your system.   BTW, the rpmsI built are built with egcs for
all the archs I have access to.  I also only built them for Xlib.
(obviously SVGA won't work on sparc and alpha. :-)

-mike