Re: LGDC Homepage & LGB

> Even if you delegate the .rpm building to a Linux person,
> you probably want to keep the .spec file they use in your
> CVS source tree, so anyone with CVS access can fix it if
> it needs it.

Ah, that's something else I always wanted to ask.
Crystal Space is not on CVS yet. I'm familiar with CVS but I don't
know how to set it up so that it can be reached from the internet.
What version of CVS do I need? How do I set it up? Where can I get
more information?

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

He microwaved himself something called a Pour-On Genuine Creole Lasagne,
which said it served four portions. It did if you were dwarfs.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Only You Can Save Mankind)