Re: LGDC site with other and whatever.

hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:

>Now I have spoken to my boss and he's keen on a sponcership of the
>linuxgames/LGDC/LGB site for advertising and promoting.

Well, that's great IMO. I don't know how to do that however... But your
boss sure will have some experience in this area.

>Would the relafant parties be interrested in such and arrangment or would you
>like to discuss something like this, please let me know.

Being sponsored is always good ;)
I don't want to have banner ads on the page, but some "Supporters" page
plus a "Thanks to" paragraph on the main page is Ok I think.

Cu
	Christian
--

DOSSHELL? Of course DOS is hell.