Re: LGDC site design

On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 03:17:20PM +0000, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> * Use one of them as preliminary design and work on a new, improved one
> after the announcement?
> I know that's difficult, but it needs to be decided NOW.
I 'favour' my own design, simply for the reason that at the moment it's
based on only two images (logo and table bg). The rest is pure text. IOW,
it's very basic and thus the easiest to update (no new images need to be
created if we decide to have other menu items). If we want to put in more
images, we can always do that later.

And, frankly, I feel that black on white is more professional and much more
readable than yellow on black.

> However, I don't know yet which of the designs I actually favor :(
I guess I do, then again, my opinion is hardly objective. ;)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net