LGDC Site stuff - part 2

Ok, here's more:

(2) Site structure (corrections)
================================

I forgot to mention Magnus' proposal for the preliminary "In Practice"
page. Sorry. It's on http://dark.x.dtu.dk/~mbn/right_libs.html

(3) Front Page notes (continued)
================================

In the last mail I missed the "Notes" part:

Notes:
* This site is relatively new and it will take some time until both its
  contents and its design are mature. So please don't just think "Ooh, what
  a bad site" when you notice imperfections and missing stuff, but
  <link>tell us</link> instead. Thanks.
* This site is targeted at developers, so if you are mainly
  interested in information about <em>playing</em> games,
  http://www.linuxgames.com will suit your needs much better.

(4) The "Tools/Resources" Part
==============================

If we already use the four-section division here, the main "Tools" page
should just contain an intro text (see below), the links to the individual
sections and some explanations of their contents:

[Intro] (Note: mainly copied from the announcement)
There are currently a bewildering array of game-related Software
Development Kits (SDKs) available for Linux. Professional game developers
interested in developing games that can run natively under Linux can have a
hard time knowing where to start.

Most professional game developers want cross-platform solutions that:
	- work well with existing tools on each platform,
	- are well documented and supported,
	- impose the least performance penalty,
	- and are the most reliable for end users (e.g. least likely to
	  cause Tech. Support calls).

In addition, different game projects will have vastly different needs in
terms of 2D or 3D graphics, audio requirements, network requirements, input
device handling, etc..

We try here to give you, as a game developer, a good overview of the
available toolkits (and some promising newcomers) plus an overview of the
applications needed in everyday game development.

[Platform dependent libs] Most of the libraries in this section are basic
hardware abstraction code, but you'll also find some pretty highlevel code.
Because of its platform dependency we generally don't recommend using this
stuff directly.

[Low level platform independent libs/APIs]
Here you'll find code allowing you to write portable code while still going
down to the bare metal where necessary. This is usually the best choice if
you want to make existing games portable without too much fuss.

[Higher level platform independent libs/APIs]
The stuff in here generally adds quite a lot of functionality and tries to
make your game programming as easy and comfortable as possible without
sacrificing speed. Generally the best choice if you want to start on a new
game.

[Applications]
Here you'll find the tools you need for designing an writing a game - image
manipulation software, 3D renderers, modelers, code generation and
-management software etcetc

(note: Is "Renderer" the right word for POVRay/BMRT/Blender/... ?)

If we use just one flat page for now it's only the Intro text and the SDK
overviews.

(5) Other stuff