Net Yaroze & Linux

Well, I've had my net yaroze for 3 1/2 weeks.  (For those just joining
the list, I mentioned the net yaroze a couple of weeks back.  It is
a hobbyist version of the Playstation development kit.)

It took them three weeks to get me my user name and password to the
memebers site.  Since the linux development tools are only available
their, I've been forced to use dos.  Upon getting on the members'
site I found that much of the action takes place in Europe.  And
that it will take another 2-3 weeks for my account to be registered
there.  Grrr...  The documentation for the net yaroze is extremely
poor.  But despite these set backs I've managed to get my asteroids
program ported.  Now I just need to improve the thrust/slow down
ratio, add new graphics, add sound, ...

Overall I've found the net yaroze fun to play with and would recommend
it.  (Although it has comsumed what little free time I had.)

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu