Re: More site stuff done

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Ok, girls The "Tools", "In Practice", "SDKs" and "Supporters" parts should
> be ok now and the missing history documents are up.
> Please have a look at the stuff, I didn't do extensive spell/sanity
> checking ;)

Hmm, I must have missed it but where can I find all those things you mention
here? Maybe including URL's when refering to sites would be a good idea :-)

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"Kneel and deliver!"
        -- Casanunda, the worlds smallest lover turns highwaydwarf
           (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)