Re: Public Domain

> As an example of this, as I write this I own the copyright on this
> particular e-mail message. Every work has a copyright, even if it is
> an implicit copyright (not denoted by the Copyright 1998 Patrick
> Draper verbage). However, I now have decided to put this email message
> in the public domain. I now and forevermore renounce my copyright on
> this particular e-mail message and place it in the public domain.

Uhm.. ok.

I understand what a 'public domain license' is, but I was pointing out
that some authors ideas of what a public domain app/packages are
different than what your average linux haquors public domain thought is

Thanks for the extended version on what you think of public
domain versus free but none of this really matters though.. it seems we
kinda got off the whole golgotha thread here.  If someone has the license
can they post it here?  I still can't get into crack.com.

-mike