Re: webmaster@linuxgames.org

Magnus Norddahl wrote:

>> I just noticed that all pages of the LGDC site reference the above account.
>> Ryan, can you please create it and set a .forward to Rob and Henti (for
>> now) in place?
>
>Why not forward it to the mailing list?

Would be the best, yep, but I don't know if the linuxgames mailing list
accepts posts from non-subscribed people (the pplay list doesn't) - Karsten
or whoever is reading this, is it possible to direct posts from arbitrary
people to the list via simple .forward or perhaps some remailer script
(i.e. some script running from the webmaster@linuxgames.org account that in
case is subscribed to the list) ?

Cu
	Christian
--

if (1==1.003) printf ("Pentium detected!\n");