Re: webmaster@linuxgames.org

Christian> Magnus Norddahl wrote:
>>> I just noticed that all pages of the LGDC site reference the above
>>> account.  Ryan, can you please create it and set a .forward to Rob
>>> and Henti (for now) in place?
>>
>> Why not forward it to the mailing list?

Christian> Would be the best, yep, but I don't know if the linuxgames
Christian> mailing list accepts posts from non-subscribed people (the
Christian> pplay list doesn't) - Karsten or whoever is reading this,
Christian> is it possible to direct posts from arbitrary people to the
Christian> list via simple .forward or perhaps some remailer script
Christian> (i.e. some script running from the webmaster@linuxgames.org
Christian> account that in case is subscribed to the list) ?

Sure - just go ahead...

Karsten