Colours

My eyes don't see light-text-on-dark-background well, so I tend to set
my browser to override colours.

Unfortunately, the way you have set up the page
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames/
prevents this from functioning properly - I get white text on grey.

Are you able/willing to correct this, please? If I continue on the project
I'm toying with, I'm likely to need the information on this (and other,
similar)
pages...

Thanks.

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn@simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/