Re: Some questions: OpenGL and free 3D models

At 11:02 PM 10/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>So, at 100 triangles, human figures are going to be VERY simple,
>the best you can hope for is getting the dimensions about right
>and splat a decent texture over it.

	Well, the 'principles' should help, shouldn't they? Sketch out what you
want modeled. Scan it and use it to model from. Or am I way off base?

	Hell, I will freely admit I am in way over my head here! I'm just
theorizing and trying to be helpful! Yikes! :) I better stop here before I
just screw it all up for poor Keith...

	So, this begs the question, anybody got *good* links for Keith? :)

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames
ptiseo@mediaone.net