Re: unknown references -> QT 2.0.x

Hi,

> By the way, if this depency is from Qt, there is a probably a build
> problem somewhere on your system (maybe a bug in the distribution). On
> my (Red Hat) system, "-lqt" automatically pulls in libpng.so, which
> automatically pulls in libz.so without anything needed on the compiler
> command line.

I took QT 2.0.2 from Red Hat.
But that doesn't matter. So make sure that anybody can compile it I will
put it to the libraries.

BTW:	QTArchitect 2.0 will properbly arrive next week.

Thanx.

bye

Felix Kollmann, DG5PT

Future Interactive

email: fkollmann@gmx.net
http://www.futureint.com

----
Don't fear the future, because fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear is to angry. Angry is to hate and hate is to suffering.
-- Yoda