Subject: Re: LI as domain holder for open projects
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: "M. Drew Streib" <dtype@linux.com>

I'm looking into the domain issue right now. I'll let you know soon if LI
will be holding domains in a trustee position. I think that probably it is
ok, but I have to check with the board first.

Thanks for thinking of us, and let me know if there is anything else I can
do for you.

-------
Drew Streib <streib@li.org> 408.542.5725

System Administrator, Linux International   | <dtype@li.org>