stupid mailing list question

Hey, my mail reader crapped itself earlier, and ate some mails from today.
Apperantly xfmail gets a little buggy with >10,000 emails... I was looking to
retreive the last 20 or so emails from the archives, but I'm not sure how. The
closest thing is linuxgames-get.xx_yy@sunsite.auc.dk, but I don't know the
number of the last mail... There should be a
linuxgames-get-last.xx@sunsute.auc.dk that allows you to get the last xx
messages :) Where can I find out the last email number or something? I have no
nntp access, or I'd pull them thru that :( thnx

        -Erik <br0ke@math.smsu.edu> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.