RE: LI as domain holder for open projects

  I think we should be hosted by either LI or gamedev.net.  LI Linux
  related but gamedev.net is game dev.  There should be lots of links
  to gamedev.net from all kind of gamedev sites.  If we go with them,
  we might become more visible to the game dev community, and if I
  remember, gamedev are looking into installing Linux as a web server.
  So if we push them a little we might not be hosted on Windows for
  a long time, and anyway our pages are on Sunsite.
  If we become more visible to the game dev community, we might get
  more artists for us, I think this is one of the problems on Linux,
  not enough artists use it, but I might also be wrong.