Problem with RGBA Texture in GLX

Hi everybody,
I am using GLX to open an OpenGL window.
Everything works finde, as long, as I Create Textures
using:

glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D,0,GL_RGB,Width,Height,0,GL_RGBA,GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,Data);

But that way I do not have an Alpha-Channel in my Textures (which I need!).
When I try using GL_RGBA or GL_RGB5_A1 instead of the GL_RGB I get the
following error:

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 485)]
0x404891d3 in __nvsym04304 () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1

(That is the output ddd/gdb gave me, if I am just running the Prgramm I get
an simple Segmentation Fault).
What can I do ybout it? Where could by my Error?
Thanks a lot!
Nathan

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!