Re: Problem with RGBA Texture in GLX

OK, I tried to modify some other Programms (for Example NeHe OpenGL Tutorial
Lesson10 (Linux/GLX)) bey just changing the Internal Format from GL_RGB to
GL_RGBA. The result was, that they broke up in the same manner as my Programm.
Could it be that their is an Problem with my OpenGL instalation? I have an
nVidia TNT2 Pro and I am using the latest Nvidia driver.
Does anyone have a little GLX Prgramm, which uses an Texture-Alpha channel
and which he's sure that it works, so I could try it on my machine?

Or maybe the Problem is totally different ... I am kind of confused

Thanks a lot.

--
    The Lonely Star

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!