Re: Best method for mouse input

True, I didn't want to make it seem that I was saying "SDL - Bad. Bad.
Evil" or something. It was just that I was erring on the side of caution
when it came to some of these issues.

SDL is actually a very impressive package for what it does.

Cheers.

--
email(n) - the current trend in modern postism.