Re: Anyone on this list?

Gianfranco Berardi wrote:

> Well that sucks. I guess I must also find another list.

There are plenty of people on this list - and questions get
answered quickly and (generally) very nicely.

There isn't much traffic simply because people don't seem to
have many questions recently.

> I will keep my subscription and see if this list can be nurtured back to
> health B-)

I don't think there is anything wrong with it's health.

An unhealthy list would be one that was full of offtopic posts or
which was crammed full of newbies with nobody to answer their questions.

This list is neither of those - we've all just learned the valuable
lesson of not going on and on about nothing in particular.
HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net