Re: Anyone on this list?

Gianfranco Berardi wrote:
> Mostly, enthusiastic "I WILL MAKE THE BEST [insert genre here] EVER!!"
> without code.  Any code that is made is usually left alone since
> everyone is designing and not coding.

Under Linux it seems to be much more common that coding is the
/first/ thing that happens.  But that's roughly where things
tend to stop.

Right here, imagine that I've inserted the obligatory whinge about
artists with modelling/animation skills being the rarest resource
in Linux circles, and save me some typing.

--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"You could make a mince pie mountain and