Re: Anyone on this list?

On 29 Oct 2002, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

> Mads Bondo Dydensborg <madsdyd@challenge.dk> writes:
>
> > Huh - I have an unrated game there - I don't think it is bad:
> > http://www.happypenguin.org/show?xarman
>
> A good screenshot would probally make more people trying it, but on
> the other site this one from me didn't even got a comment:
>
> http://www.happypenguin.org/show?Advent
>
> Same with this one (ok, its more a tech demo than a game and it got a
> single one):
>
> http://www.happypenguin.org/show?Feuerkraft
>
> One has probally to make it a few more times to the front page of
> happypenguin.org to actually recive some more comments.

You can always post updates - that gets you back onto the
front page again.

Also, if anyone posts a review or a question about the game, it
gets placed into the list of games under 'Comments/Updates'
to the left of the main HappyPenguin news stream.

I've noticed that whenever someone adds a comment to the TuxKart
entry and it shows up under Comments/Updates - I get another
small flurry of emails with questions/comments about the game...
so people certainly read those areas.

----
Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: sjbaker@link.com           http://www.link.com
Home: sjbaker1@airmail.net       http://www.sjbaker.org