Re: Anyone on this list?

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Chris wrote:

>[Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:58:26 +0200 (EET)] Message from Jan Ekholm:
>

>> The latest Linux game "developed at the same time as the Windows version"
>> is probably Neverwinter Nights.
>
>Nope, look on the UT2003 CDs - Linux client supplied along with the
>Windows one.

Oh, I forgot one. What others did I forget? Somehow I can't seem to get
enthusiastic about a FPS. Linux has FPS:s, has always had them (thanks to
Id), but it's such a little minor niche. I'd rather see something more
interesting being ported. But UT2K003 will be the best thing since sliced
bread for quite many guys and girls out there (at least until UT2K010 is
announced), so let's be happy about a *big* game being released on Linux.

Are there other "released simulblabla" games out there?

--
By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.