Re: SCO vs IBM

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 16:25, you wrote:
> Ignore it.

That's what I've been doing the whole summer.
Until the sponsor of a Linux CD for students I had produced got advice from
its legal department that the marketing department (the sponsor) had to
ensure some details like the desktop background had to be changed.

So, indirectly, Darl owes me some hours...

Josef

P.S. This is a trend I see in many universities: customized free CDs for
students, with all necessary tools on it, and some goodies. MS will have a
hard time competing against this.