Re: Fwd: LinuxGames Homepage

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Ok,
>
> the last meeting was very busy - please see the summary at
> http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/irc-meetings/irc-06-sep-1998.html
> for the details. (Note: we should move these summaries to the linuxgames
> site, too)
>
> As you can see below Ian is very busy, so he gave me his passwd for write
> access on the linuxgames homepage. We should organize that access better
> soon. Well, anyway, I'll have a first version of the "what is this"
> document up later this day and I'll update the link collection immediately
> afterwards, but I need help with the rest as I don't have experience in
> webspace design :(

I don't have that much experience but I have some (I made my own site
http://crystal.linuxgames.com myself). If you have any specific questions or
want me to do a sub-page or something you can always ask me.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

If Not You, Who Else?
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Only You Can Save Mankind)