Re: SDL vs GGI

>I personally don't like 80x50 modes and I find my 17 incher makes the
>80x25 chars far too large. Something to do with moving my eyes around
>too much, tiring me.

I've got a nice big 17" monitor, and a keyboard extension cable. I can sit on
the
sofa across the room and code. It means I'm a fair way away from the
screen which is better for my eyes :-)

{This is why you get eyestrain from monitors but not from TVs - you sit far
enough away from the TV to not have to scan to see the whole picture.}

I also have an eight foot extension on my mouse cable, just in case I do
need that for any reason.