Re: Interview

Borko Jandras wrote:

> > After having ported Würstelstand successfully to Linux, I want to
> > offer an interview, if anyone is interested.
> Usually *you* wait until *someone* offers to interview you. I know it's a
> waste of time waiting for someone to realize how cool you really are and
> to send you questions, but that's the traditional way. It's like offering to
> buy a girl a drink instead of walking to her and asking her if she wants to
> fuck with you.

Huh ?  Questions and experiences from Philip have triggered interesting
debates several times, showing that the problems he had to solve (such
as the installation/packaging thing) are something many people face.
So obviously it would be nice to write an article about it -- and since so
many people are interested  the next logical step is asking the
audience what we'd want the article to focus on.  Which technically speaking
makes it an interview.

Phew

Bert
--