Re: New game

>I guess it would be nice to know why they abandoned it - and
The main developer was very good at designing and implementing new
technologie, but he failed at debugging it. But I think that I am
able to find an eliminate those bugs.

>(importantly)
>ask if any of them would be prepared to rejoin a restarted project to
>complete it.
I don´t think that they will join the project again, but they will
answer questions.

>Is there still a web site for it?  Any other information - like how
>complete it is, etc?

No, there is no website for it.

It is currently running under DOS, but there are a lot of Bugs in it.
So I would say, 70% of the project is done.

>I could get interested - if there is a little more information to go on.

>Picking up 100,000 lines of non-working code with ZERO other information
>would be a daunting prospect. Picking up 2,000 lines of code would be
>a waste of time (easier to start again and make your own decisions).

I haven´t evaluated the sourcecode yet, but the sourcecode is already
running, so it is not dead source. And even if we start from scratch,
I think that there is a lot of technology in it.

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261