Re: Interview

[...]
>Even where the compiler can be told to not pad certain structures,
>that often imposes severe performance penalties - and in any case
>is simply not possible for some machine architectures.

That sounds logical. So we have to work every struct element by
element. But I don´t like that because it produces problems, when I
change the struct, and it´s a lot of code. Then would be nice to
automatically generate the load/save Code for the structs.

By the way, how is MFC/STL/...? handling this problem?

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261