Re: memory management

>Could you perhaps post exact title, authors, isbn etc (or just a link to amazon
;)
>this sounds rather interesting...
>thanks !

>From Amazon:

C++ for Real Programmers (For Real Programmers Series)
                       by Jeff Alger
                                         List Price: $39.95
                                         Our Price: $31.96
                                         You Save: $7.99 (20%)

                                         Availability: This title usually
                                         ships within 2-3 days.

                       Paperback - 396 pages Rev Bk&Dk edition (February 1999)
                       Ap Professional; ISBN: 0120499428 ; Dimensions (in
inches): 1.25 x 9.25 x 7.43
                       Amazon.com Sales Rank: 156,106

This is actually a revised edition - I've had my copy a year, so I must have the
      older version. I also don't recall it being 400 pages thick... I'm sure
      mine's only about 300. On the other hand, one of the reviews says the
      revisions are only minor.