Re: (OT) Re: memory management

Keith Lucas wrote:

> { The most easily recognisable problem is what happens if you change the
> definition of Object... everything needs recompiling... }

That's C++ for you! Some would think that Smalltalk and Java cheat at
this (you can change a parent class without recompiling the childrens)
by being partly interpreted, but ObjC does it too and its compiled, so
(to borrow some of my Quadra non-customers) C++ must be broken. :-)

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/