[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: archive ?!
>>>Any Idea for an interesting article ?
>>* Open Source game development and spoiling the game's story
>>* Developing (parts of) commercial games as open source
>>* Where are all the free game artists?
>>* The mystery about the advantage of low level languages
>The last one sounds interesting.
>And maybe I have a friend (the Author of The Guild) who can
>write something about Open Source games.
>Just tell me :)
* Ways to make games enjoyable for handicapped people
* How important are game manuals - and what formats are good for online
* Making games configurable while preventing cheating
* The influence of open game sources on cheating
(both times cheating in multiplayer - single player cheating doesn't do any
* Game genres that fit best for open development
* Why not releasing old commercial games as open source?
* Why making games portable isn't so difficult after all
Drive A: not responding...Formatting C: instead