Double Damnned!!

	Hi,

	No, the subject line isn't the title of the game I'll be producing,
although it is catchy... :)

	Anyway, it seems that now that my computer has finally been restored to
its original splendor, a new hurricane is bearing down on Jacksonville, FL.
And, this one's a baaadddd one! I'll be evacuating the area tomorrow, so my
updates will fall further by the way side. I hope someone can help. This
time, I won't be able to squeeze the occasional updates from work as that
place is likely to be under water if the hurricane hits us directly. (Yes,
it's that bad. Two of the three stories are destined to become large
aquariums due to the storm surge.)

	Wish me luck... ;)

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster