Re: archive ?!

>I have been thinking for some time that it might be cool to get
>a really good 3D sound card and to make a game with just audio...
>no graphics at all.

What a fascinating idea. Of course: radio plays manage to get narrative without
pictures and can have really great atmosphere, why not computer games... way to
go!

Spinoff idea: computers are common enough and people have enough CPU power and
good enough soundcards, why not soundscapes... just subtle stuff that runs in
the background... dinner parties to the sound of woodlands etc.

Kind of the same way you get fishtank screen savers, you could have accoustic
backgrounds. If it's calming enough and not repetitive it might just work...