Re: KWinHelp

Am Mit, 15 Sep 1999 hast Du wahrscheinlich geschrieben:
>Hi,
>
>I want to start a project called KWinHelp .
>It will be a viewer for the Windoze HLP-file format.

>But I don´t know how to programm under QT or KDE .

What do you think of outputting it to HTML?

Someone already did this, and produces a Windows program, which
converts .HLP to HTML.

What exactly do you want to do with it? How many HLP Files do you
have, which you want to view in Linux?

>Is anybody interested in programming the user interface?
Sorry, I have no time for that.

--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261