Re: database (was archive ?!)

Erik wrote:

> That'd be pretty cool. Like a searchable database so if someone wanted
to know
> something about, say, quaternions, it could pull up links to articles
> quaternions, tutorials, demo code, maybe even mail list/news archives
> everyone can hear about quaternions giving me wood). That would mean
> mailing lists in html format on site (which is probably a good idea. My
> doesn't have a news server, and the ones that allow anyone are crap, so
news is
> out of the question for me).

	As far as the mailing list goes, might I suggest Mailman?
(http://www.list.org)  It allows basically everything to be done via the
web (e.g. management, perusing archives, etc.)

Well, my work here is done.  If you need me again, just admit to yourself
that you're screwed and die.
        --Dr. Shlock, _Sluggy_Freelance_ (http://sluggy.com)