Re: Library/Tool database

Steve Baker wrote:

> Linux *desperately* needs *good* games.  The whole future of the
> OS depends on it.  If I see another Tetris clone I'll scream.
> There are 64 tetris clones for Linux.

But only one that is excellent. ;-)

> It's not even that hard to do.

Quadra weights in at nearly 30,000 lines (about 680k) of code. It wasn't
*very* hard, but it was hard to do a game with the polish. And we didn't
even completely succeed, the 1.1.0 version is much awaited (X support,
user interface improvement, network improvement).

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/