opium (was:Re: New package managment)

Let me tell you all what I kind of had in mind. Which are along some of the
comments. Basical .opm files would be a conglomeration of cvs snapshots and
several precompiled binaries. use for download would be harder but hear is
an example of what I would like to do.

opium somepackage.opm would "look" for the needed libraries and install them
if needed then either build the package.

basicaly you could have the options of installing a binary and its libraries
and or compiling optimized binaryies for your system or even compliling
staticaly linked binaries if you have a hate on for libs.