Site update

I'm uploading an updated PenguinPlay website right now. The main changes
are an updated agenda plus more info on the relation to the LGDC, the lib
reviews and the library database. Please have a look at it and give me some
feedback.

Another thing: PenguinPlay members interested in the lib database and
review things should subscribe to the LGDC mailing list
(mailto:linuxgames-subscribe@sunsite.auc.dk) so that I can stop
crossposting and crossforwarding everything.

	Christian