Re: Input Library

Nathi-huesken@gmx.de writes:

> OK, I will use OpenGL and I think I will use glX (sounds best to me). But
> where can I find a tutorial or an explaining example of glX/Xlib? (as you can
> see, I have not done any programming under Linux yet) ;)

When you want joystick input, you will need to read directly from
/dev/input/jsX, Xlib will IIRC only give you keyboard and mouse.

About the docs, hm, not sure there might be a few around for Xlib and
glX, but you will most likly find a lot more info about SDL. I
personally would just stick to SDL, could be quite a bit easier to get
things done.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: grumbel@jabber.org
ICQ:      59461927