Re: artists

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Eero Pajarre wrote:
>Jan Ekholm wrote:
>> I lacked the possibility to use only parts of a texture for a polygon.
>> Especially if several parts of a texture are in the same image. Or if the
>> destination is a triangle or something non-square.
>>

>The recent versions have additional capabilities like texture coordinate
>editor, which enables moving each vertex separately on the texture surface.
>
>(Assuming that the Linux version has similar features as the Windows one ..
>(ducks))
>
>Actually I have done my buildins programatically, but I do use the AC3D
>format as my file format, so that I can quickly check how things look
>like.

Maybe I should check out a newer version, my version is about a year old.
I think the Linux/Windows versions have quite similar features. The Linux
version *may* come out later or be one revision after the Windows one, but
at the time I got my AC3D they were both on the same version and seemed to
have the same features.

--

              Many an ancient lord's last words had been:
         "You can't kill me because I've got magic aaargh...."